REVIEW ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW:
How to enroll at Green Hope High School:
First, visit the Wake County Schools Newcomer page, and find out if Green Hope is your base school. It will provide a great deal of initial and important information: http://www.wcpss.net/newcomer/
If Green Hope is your base school, then contact Student Services to make an appointment at 919-380-3688, or firstname.lastname@example.org .
You will need to bring the following:
- An original or certified copy of the student’s birth certificate or passport
- Proof of residence in the form of a current electric, gas, or water bill, signed lease agreement, settlement statement or closing statement in the name of the parent(s) or court-appointed guardian with a closing date within 30 days.
- Immunization records
- Withdrawal form from previous school, report card and/or transcripts. If applicable, provide a current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and psychological testing information.
- Photo identification of registering parent or guardian
- Custody papers if applicable
If you and your family are residing in the home of relatives/friends, you need to call the Wake County Growth and Planning Department at 919-850-1921, to determine the proper documentation needed.
If any language is spoken other than English, please call The Center for International Enrollment at 919-790-6444. Your child will be assessed on the WIDA ACCESS Placement Test (W-APT) to determine English language proficiency.
The parent must accompany the student for registration. If you are not the parent or legal guardian of the student and the student is living with you, call Growth and Planning at 919-850-1921. If you are the student and are planning on registering yourself, call Growth and Planning at 919-850-1921.