Green Hope Drivers Education
Contact Person: Chip Bunn
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (919) 380-3722
Students must be 14 years 6 months old in order to take Driver Education. North Carolina law requires students under the age of 18 to complete the following Driver Education course requirements: 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of behind the wheel training.
Driver Education classes are scheduled each month throughout the school year and the summer.
During the school year classes are held after school from 2:40pm to 5:40pm.
Driver Education Information
- How to Register for a Class
- Driver Education Class Schedule– 2012-2013 School year
- 2012 2013 School YearDriver Ed Registration Form
- Procedures for Driver Eligibility Certificate completions and DMV protocol
- Jordan Driving School
- Driver’s License Legislation
- NCDMV Website
- DMV Appeal/Hardships